If I am being totally honest, the Pacific Division was something of a letdown this season. The Calgary Flames proved to be a one season wonder, and the arrival of Connor McDavid in Edmonton was cut short due to a shoulder injury that kept him out for months. It ended up being no real surprise that the three California based teams became the Pacific Division representatives in the postseason, and now two of them are going to have to go head to head in the opening round. There were only 4 points separating the LA Kings and the San Jose Sharks at the end of the regular season, which gives you a good idea of just how well matched these two teams are. You can make a very solid argument for either one of these teams in this pro hockey playoff betting match-up, and you have to say that this looks very much like a series that could go the full 7 games. The Kings have won the Cup a couple of times in the past few years, and will be looking to add a third to the trophy room, but they know they will be in for a battle here. Game 1 of this series will go on Thursday, April 14 in LA at 10:30 PM EST. You can catch the action on CNBC, and bet on the series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.