Winning the first game of any playoff series, especially in the Finals, is important, but it doesn’t always mean much in the grand scheme of things. The Pittsburgh Penguins got their Stanley Cup Final off to the best possible start with a 3-2 win over the San Jose Sharks in Game 1. That’s all well and good, but they also know that if the Lightning can come out and win Game 2, they will steal home ice advantage as they head back to San Jose for the next 2 games of the series. The Sharks will have arrived in Pittsburgh with the hopes of coming away with the split, so they will still have the opportunity to accomplish that mission on Wednesday night. Given how the opening game of the Final went, this looks as though it’s going to be a close series, so be sure to keep an eye on the live NHL odds, as they may change as this one goes along.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.