When players dream of hoisting the Stanley Cup, most probably imagine doing so in front of their home fans. The reality is that every single one of them would gladly lift it wherever they got the chance, but there just seems to be something a little extra special about skating around home ice with the cup after a grueling playoff run. The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to have the opportunity to do just that on Thursday night when they head home for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final against the San Jose Sharks. This is a golden opportunity for the Penguins, but one that probably also comes with a little bit of the jitters. That final game is sometimes the toughest to win, and every game in this series has been close, so you can bet that Pittsburgh are taking nothing for granted. You can keep up with the NHL odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.