It’s always easier to play with a lead than it is to try and come from behind, which is why it is so important to grab an early lead in a playoff series. While going up 2-0, especially when playing the first 2 games of a series at home, is not necessarily a back breaker for the team going behind, it does increase the pressure to a ridiculous degree. It can be argued that in these situations Game 3 becomes an absolute must win for the team that is behind the 8-ball. Coming back from 2 games down is tough, but the small list of teams that have overcome a 3-game deficit shows just how crucial the Game 3 in a series can be. That is where the Nashville Predators find themselves right now, as they head home after losing the opening 2 games of their second round series to the San Jose Sharks. This is perhaps the biggest game of the season for Nashville, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag NHL online betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.