Every year in the NHL playoffs, there is a team that comes out of nowhere and makes an unlikely run deep into the postseason. It’s favor to say that this season’s team is going to come from the San Jose Sharks and Nashville Predators series. I know that I wasn’t alone in predicting that those two teams would have first round exits, but both somehow defied the odds, The Sharks took out an LA Kings team that was oozing with playoff experience and Stanley Cup rings, while the Nashville Predators came back from the dead to take out the Anaheim Ducks in a series that ended up costing the Ducks coach his job. Nashville are going to have to pull another rabbit out of the hat in this series, as they started things out by losing the opening 2 games. They did get one back in Game 3, but this one could well end up being the pivotal game in the whole series. You can keep up to date with all the hockey online betting odds for this game by visiting MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.