Two Western Conference teams will square off in Minneapolis on Tuesday evening. The San Jose Sharks have just three games left this season, before the postseason. San Jose has already clinched their spot in the postseason, and are 44-29-6 on the season. The Sharks have 94 points, which is 3 behind Los Angeles and 2 behind the Ducks. For Minnesota, they need to keep winning games to seal their spot. The Wild are 5 points ahead of the Avalanche for the final postseason spot in the Western Conference. Any win for Minnesota will seal the deal. Find out the updated NHL online betting spread here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.