Free agency in the NHL begins Friday and there will be a lot of player movement that could affect betting odds for the 2016-17 season. But the biggest-name potential free agent, Tampa Bay forward Steven Stamkos, surprised many by re-signing with the Lightning on Thursday at below-market value. And because of that, the Lightning are one of the favorites for next season to hoist the second Stanley Cup in franchise history at +900.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.