When the playoffs begin, every fan has a match-up that they would love to see in the Stanley Cup Final. There is nothing better for the average fan than a series match-up that promises to be one worth watching. It may only be Round 2 of the NHL playoffs, but we already have a great one on our hands. The Dallas Stars and St. Louis Blues series is one that would have made a perfect Western Conference Final, but we are unfortunately going to have to see one of these two very good teams bow out early. Through the opening two games of the series, it’s already impossible to tell who might prevail, as these are two teams that appear to be incredibly well matched. The advantage goes to St. Louis right now, as they came away from Dallas with the split, but we all know how quickly the momentum can shift when two great teams go head to head. You can bet on game 3 of this series at our MyBookie.ag NHL betting odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.