Every team, regardless of the sport, has some sort of weakness just waiting to be exposed at any given time. With the better teams, those weaknesses are often a little tougher to find, but there are occasions when they are truly glaring. For the Dallas Stars, it has been their defense and goaltending that has been a little iffy all year long. The fact that it didn’t get a lot of attention was mainly because they are able to light it up offensively, and can more often than not overcome those games where they give up 3 or 4 goals. When that weakness is exposed is when they face a team that can shut down their high-powered offense, and after Game 3 of their current series, it looks as though the St. Louis Blues may have cracked the code on how to do that. The Blues head into Game 4 on Thursday night with a 2-1 series lead, and have a real chance to take a stranglehold on this one with a home ice win. You can wager on this game by visiting the NHL betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.