It is often a thankless task to go against the #1 seed in the conference, as it more often than not means an early playoff exit. There was always the feeling that the opening round match-up between the Minnesota Wild and Dallas Stars was a total mismatch, and Dallas certainly made it look that way in Game 1 of the series. Anyone who follows hockey knows that weird things can happen in the playoffs, and the momentum of a series can totally shift if the underdog is able to steal away home ice advantage during one of their road games. The Minnesota Wild are going to have to shake off the stink from Game 1 and try to find a way to get a split in Dallas on Saturday night. The Stars know that they can take a real stranglehold on the series with another win, so don’t expect them to take their foot off the gas. Keep up to date with all the NHL playoff betting odds at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.