Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final is set for Monday night in Pittsburgh, and there are several betting opportunities open to you for this game. We are going to take a look at the 3 main bets, while also making some predictions that we hope will put a little extra money in your pocket so that you can up the ante a little in the other games in this series. The defending Stanley Cup champions, the Pittsburgh Penguins, will be playing the upstart Nashville Predators, with the opening two games of the 7-game series set to be played at the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.