Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final is in the books, and it was a great way to start this series. It was also a great start for those of you who played along with our picks for the opening game, as we nailed the SU and ATS picks, while falling short on the total score. The defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins looked as though they were going to cruise to victory in the opener, building up an early 3-0 lead. The Predators were able to chip away and get the game level, but Pittsburgh turned up the heat once more, eventually running out 5-3 winners, covering the spread in the process.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.