The sound of playoff beard-trimming clippers is still hanging in the air in Pittsburgh, which means it’s still altogether too early to talk about who might win the Stanley Cup in 2017. The fact of the matter, though, is that the bookies don’t hang around, and it’s only a matter of time before the betting odds for next season start to pop up on our NHL betting lines page. I will freely admit that this will not be my last look at the potential Stanley Cup winners for next season, as draft picks, free agency moves, and trades will all have teams shuffling up or down in the pecking order as the offseason progresses. There are a few teams that already jump off the page even this early, so let’s take a look at who might be in contention when the NHL playoffs roll around in 2017.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.