If I asked you who ended up as the runner-up in the Stanley Cup Final over the last 5 years, how many of those teams could you name? I’m not going to lie, I would have a tough time remembering them all, and it’s my job to know those types of things. The one team that you may remember quite easily is last year’s runner-up, which was the Tampa Bay Lightning. They are looking to go one better this year, but they are finding that getting back to the promised land is not an easy journey to make. They will have a tough divisional game on their hands on Thursday night when they face an Ottawa Senators team that’s is starting to become a little desperate given their current standings. This is a match-up that has produced goals this season, and we might expect more of the same on Thursday. That might just prompt you to go with the OVER when you place your NHL online bets for this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.