The 2015-16 NHL regular season will be starting barely two days from now and, as always, fans from all 30 teams are hoping that their franchises will somehow beat the NHL betting odds and make it to the playoffs. Unfortunately, the Stanley Cup Playoffs can only accommodate eight teams from each of the two conferences, and in the end, we can only have one winner. Last season, it was the Chicago Blackhawks who had the last laugh in the Finals at the expense of Tampa Bay Lightning, winning the Stanley Cup for the third time in the past six years. But with so many shakeups in the offseason and a plethora of changes, can the Blackhawks seal their name in the NHL history books as the best team in the nation over the recent years, or will they be upstaged by another team?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.