The first quarter of the NHL season is close to being in the books, and there are a few teams who have already signaled their Stanley Cup intentions. The Montreal Canadiens look like the team to beat in the East, while the Chicago Blackhawks are starting to separate from the pack in the West. Things can change dramatically, though, and those of you who follow hockey closely will remember that Montreal made a very similar start last season, only to completely fall apart and miss out on the postseason. We will continue to assess how things look with each passing week, but for now, let’s look at some of the best games on the NHL schedule for the coming week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.