Those of you who wager on a regular basis will understand that putting together some winning parlays is one of the best ways to quickly build your bankroll. Picking parlay tickets is tough, though, especially in the NHL where there are so many games to choose from. It is even tougher in the early part of the season when we haven’t quite got a handle on which teams are going to be very good, and which are going to struggle. All of that said, it’s my job to try and come up with some winners for the week, so that is exactly what I am going to do. Until the season plays out a little more, I am probably going to stick to 2-team parlay tickets for now. With all of that said, let’s look at my NHL parlays for the coming week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.