It’s a bit of a strange time in the NHL right now, as several teams are on rather large winning streaks, with the majority of those teams playing in the Metropolitan Division. While these long streaks would suggest that picking winners should be easier, you need to remember that positive streaks can very quickly start to go in the opposite direction in an 82-game season. We have had some mixed success with our parlay picks this season, and much of that has to do with the long NHL betting grind and the parity in this league. It’s a new week now, though, so let’s see if we can’t bag some winners just in time for the holiday season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.