The first quarter of the NHL season is officially in the books, and what we have now is a bit of a log jam. There are a couple of teams that have risen to the top, and a few that have stumbled badly out of the gate, but for the most part, there is a stunning level of parity to be found in the league. That has made handicapping the games a little tougher than usual, and we have struggled to get on a roll with our parlay picks this season. That doesn’t mean that we are going to stop trying, though, so let’s look ahead at this week’s schedule to see if we can pick out some winners.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.