The NHL season is now in full swing, but there are a few teams who have been slow to get out of the gate this year. It’s always tough to pick winners in the early part of the season, especially with so many teams still trying to find their identity. The parity in this league also make it tough to handicap games. Let’s be honest, did anyone see the possibility of the Columbus Blue Jackets blanking the Montreal Canadiens 10-0 last week? I know I didn’t. Given the tough nature of making picks this early, I think going 2-2 with the parlay tickets last week wasn’t so awful. Let’s see if I can come up with a better performance this week. Feel free to play along, or perhaps go with some NHL parlay picks of your own.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.