Before the NHL season begins, pundits take a crack at who they believe will be the best teams in the league, and who they think will be looking at a top draft pick once the season is over. The general consensus was that the Toronto Maple Leafs would be looking at the first pick overall, and they are certainly still in the running for that award. There were also plenty of people who thought that the Washington Capitals might be among the best in the league, but I’m not sure anyone believed they would be as good as they have been. The Capitals are running away with things at the moment, and you have to believe that they are going to be big favorites when they host the Leafs on Wednesday night. This may be a good chance for you to bump up your bankroll, so be sure to check out out NHL betting lines. Before going any further with the preview, let’s take a look back at the most recent meeting between these two, which was back in November 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.