The NHL regular season is now roughly three-quarters complete, which means we are starting to get down to the stage of the season when the battle for precious playoff spots begin to intensify. It’s also the time to start seriously looking at where to play your money for the Stanley Cup. The teams at the top of the heap right now may see their NHL betting odds start to drop if they continue to win, which makes now the time to get your wagers on, assuming you haven’t done so already. We thought this would be the best time to look at the current odds of the favorites, understanding that they may still change before the regular season ends.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.