With an 82-game season, the NHL is a long hard slog for every single team in the league. With that in mind, it’s no real surprise that the Stanley Cup betting odds are in a constant state of flux. Teams that were heavily favored at the start of the season may see their odds tumble as the season progresses, while medium-priced longshots start to see their odds shorten. We are about a quarter of the way through the season, and the odds that are available now are likely to change dramatically in the coming weeks and months. That doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t look at where they are now, and perhaps make a prediction or two along the way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.