When this season’s Stanley Cup playoffs began, the general consensus was that it was as wide open a field as anyone could remember. The Washington Capitals started as the favorites, but given their playoff performances of the past, they never seemed like a good bet. The defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins also seemed like a good bet, but they have some injury concerns that might make them an iffy pick. After that, the betting was tight, and it has remained that way all the way through to the Conference Finals. We are a couple of games into those series, which is why we thought it might be a good idea to look at where the hockey betting is at right now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.