Daniel says sore back yesterday forced him to leave practice. Feels much better today and expects to play. pic.twitter.com/8asbiJXsnP— Vancouver Canucks (@VanCanucks) March 24, 2016
If there has been a disappointment in the NHL betting this season, it has been the overall performance of the Pacific Division. Outside of the Kings, Ducks, and Sharks, the team there have been totally underwhelming. The Calgary Flames in particular have been a big letdown, but it has also been a pretty awful year for the Vancouver Canucks. This is not totally unexpected, as this is a team that has spent the entire year putting all of its hopes on the shoulders of the Sedin twins, who it has to be said are beginning to look a little long in the tooth. The Canucks are now essentially just playing out the season, and have looked totally lackluster coming down the stretch. If they continue to play that way on Friday night, they could well be in trouble against a St. Louis Blues team that looks set to make some noise in the playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.