There are a number of teams in the NHL that are considered elite, and a few that are doomed to be in the cellar every year. In between those two groups are a bunch of teams who are all scrabbling for a playoff spot. Once you get into the postseason, you just never know what will happen, but it’s the actual getting there that is so tough for many. The New Jersey Devils are going to come close this year, probably closer than most believed, but it ultimately looks as though they are going to come up just a little short. They only have 9 games left to make up a 6-point deficit, and with their next game coming against the Washington Capitals, you can begin to see how mammoth that task actually is. The Caps are now in the process of putting the icing on the cake of what has been a magnificent regular season. Are they the team to beat in the playoffs this year? You can bet on this game by visiting the NHL betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.