Over the years, we have seen NHL playoff series turn on a single event. Game 3 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals had two such events, and those moments may be what alters the course of this series in favor of the Capitals. The first big moment came when Sidney Crosby of the Penguins took a vicious crosscheck to the head in the opening period. He was taken off, and did not return for the remainder of the game. The second big turning point came when Ryan Shattenkirk scored the winning goal for the Capitals in OT, as that goal prevented them from going down 3-0 in the series and moving to the brink of elimination. Playoff series tend to be all about momentum, and it’s fair to say that the Capitals swung things in their direction with this big win. It’s a big win, but the Caps are still in trouble, as they have one more game to play in Pittsburgh before heading home. It goes without saying that they would feel a whole lot better going back with this series tied. Find the latest NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.