If you were thinking of placing a bet on the eventual Stanley Cup Champion right now, I would suggest that the Washington Capitals might well be a smart investment. They are in full domination mode at the moment, and will attempt to continue their solid run of play when they head into the XCEL Energy Center to face the Minnesota Wild on Thursday, February 11. Game time for this one is at 8 PM EST. The NHL money line puts the Capitals ahead, although, full odds for this one will be up at MyBookie.ag as soon as they become available.
Date/Time: Thursday, February 11th, 8:00 PM
Location: Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota TV: CSN Radio: Capitals Radio 24/7 Live Streaming: NHL.com Live Stream Money Line: Washington -120
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.