There were a lot of NHL fans who were not particularly happy when the league decided to re-align all the divisions a few years back, but it’s hard to argue with just how successful that move has been. We are heading into the final couple of weeks of the season, and there are still some great playoff and division races going on all over the place. There are in fact only 2 teams that have clinched a playoff spot to this point, with the Washington Capitals being one of them. They are undoubtedly going to walk away with the President’s Trophy for the best regular season record this year, and are also going to head into the playoffs as the favorite to win it all. There is still some business to attend to before the postseason begins, though, and that starts with a trip to Ottawa on Tuesday night. The full odds for this game, as well as all the other NHL action, can be found at MyBookie Online Sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.