We usually have to go pretty late in the season before it becomes apparent who is going to finish the year with the best record in the NHL. That does not appear to be the case this season, though, as the Washington Capitals have all but laid claim to the President’s Trophy, which would be the second straight year that a team from the Metropolitan Division has won that honor. They are currently 15 points ahead of the team with the second best record in the league, and we are getting close to the point where the conversation begins about whether or not the Caps should start resting some guys ahead of the playoffs. There is probably still some time for Washington to figure out what to do there, but for now they have to continue to focus on the games at hand, which means preparing for a visit to LA to face the Kings on Wednesday night. This should be a very good match up, and it’s one that you can wager on the latest NHL betting spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.