The Washington Capitals have the unmistakable look of a club intent on winning the first Stanley Cup championship in franchise history. The Tampa Bay Lightning are looking quite solid as well, while the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks are looking to regain their equilibrium after stumbling over the stretch run of the regular season. Thanks to this expert NHL betting lines analysis on the latest updated odds to win the 2016 Stanley Cup, you’re going to find out just which title hopefuls are sitting pretty right now, which ones are soon to be dispatched from the postseason and which ones stand the best chance of cashing in on their value-packed championship odds. With that said and more NHL action taking place in the bettor-friendly mybookie.ag sportsbook this evening, lets get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.