It seems that every NHL season delivers up a surprise team that goes deeper than expected, and it’s fair to say that the Western Conference Final features a pair of teams that many are surprised to see there. If you had put some money on the San Jose Sharks and St. Louis Blues being the two teams in the conference final, you could be sitting on a rather nice little chunk of change right now. Both of these teams have had to battle hard to get where they are, with 3 of their 4 combined series going the full 7 games. This would suggest that both teams may be running a little on empty, but when you reach this stage of the season, and are this close to being in the Stanley Cup Final, you tend to find energy reserves that you did not know were there. The biggest question now is which of these two teams will go on to represent the West in the Stanley Cup Final, so let’s see if we can perhaps give a clearer answer to that question with our in depth NHL odds analysis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.