How about the Los Angeles Kings? With a 0-2 hole and the abysmal 0-3 deficit staring at them, the Kings played their hearts out to claim a thrilling OT winner over the Sharks in Game 3, halving the series deficit. Are we on for another run like the one we had two years ago when the Kings overturned a 3-0 series lead by the Sharks, winning four straight games to claim the series en route to their second Stanley Cup in three seasons? Only time will tell… What is sure, though, is that the Round 1 Western Conference NHL playoffs are far from decided. But worry not because we have all the Round 1 pro hockey playoffs betting lines predictions prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.