Every single season in the NHL we tend to get a team that comes out of nowhere and gets hot at just the right time. This is usually a team that makes a late run to get into the playoffs, and who then make some sort of noise in the postseason. There are a couple of teams that fit that particular bill this season, with the Minnesota Wild being one of them. They were waged in a tight battle for a Wild Card spot in the Western Conference just a couple of weeks ago, but have now gone on a run that has them on the brink of clinching their postseason spot. A win over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night might just do it, but keep in mind that Detroit are another team who are in a playoff race that looks set to go down to the wire. It’s all to play for in this one, so be sure to get your wagers in at the MyBookie.ag pro hockey lines page before the puck drops.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.