With about 20 games left to play in the NHL regular season, there are a lot of races that hang very much in the balance. As you might expect, many of those races have playoff implications, and one of the most intriguing can be found in the Wild Card in the Western Conference. The Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche are tied in points, and look as though they are going to be scrapping it out for that final spot for the remaining few weeks of the season. The Wild hold the tie-breaker right now, and are desperately clinging to the final playoff spot. They will be looking to open up a little bit of a gap when they head into Buffalo to face Sabres in a Saturday afternoon matinee game. Buffalo are all but out of playoff contention, but they still represent a tricky opponent for the Wild. You can see all the updated NHL lines spread for this one over in our NHL odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.