Every team heading into the playoffs has some sort of weakness that can potentially be exposed by their opponents. The fact of the matter is that some warts are going to be exposed over the course of an 82-game NHL schedule, and the teams that are able to make a deep postseason run are those that can prevent other teams from picking at those flaws. For the Dallas Stars, it’s fair to say that defense has the potential to be their Achilles heel. While Dallas wee scoring their way to the best offensive record in the league, they also felt required to do so, just so that they could score enough to cover for the holes in defense. The Stars came into this postseason as one of the favorites in the Western Conference, but the shadow of those defensive frailties continues to hang over them. So far, they have been doing fine, and have built up a 3-1 lead over the Minnesota Wild, which means an opportunity to close out the series on home ice on Friday night. If you think they can do it, be sure to get your pro hockey betting game on at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.