A great regular season is no guarantee of playoff success, but it does generally mean that you will end up with a favorable match-up in the opening round of the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Dallas Stars had a truly magnificent year, coming out on top in the supremely talented Central Division and claiming the top seed in the Western Conference in the process. The Central ended up sending 5 teams into the postseason, and 4 of those teams are going to have to go head to head in the opening round. That is good news for hockey fans, because we are all aware that familiarity can breed a whole lot of contempt. The Dallas Stars probably got the best of their pro hockey lines match-ups, as they will be going against a Minnesota Wild time that they beat 4 out of a possible 5 times during the regular season. They will not be coming into this series believing that they will automatically move on, but this Dallas squad must feel that they are in a good position to get this one over and done with quickly. Game 1 of the series will be in Dallas on Thursday April 14 at 9:30 PM EST. You can watch the game on NBCSN, and you can wager on it at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
- Islanders vs Sabres NHL Spread & Betting Prediction
- Capitals vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Flames vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds, Prediction & Pick
- Penguins vs Flyers NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Info
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.