For some teams in the NHL, it’s the Stanley Cup or nothing, while for others, simply making it into the postseason is reward enough. The latter seems to be reserved for teams that are considered to be of the small market variety, which would include the Calgary Flames. While the salary cap has helped those smaller teams be more competitive on a consistent basis, they still don’t have the money that the bigger boys have to throw around, which takes away some of theta competitive edge. Word out of Calgary this week is that the team is in talks with the city in regard a new arena that would deliver much needed streams of income they currently don’t get in their current home. That discussion appears to be at an impasse, to the point where talks of moving to another city have been floated. It’s all a bit of a distraction to a team that is heading to the playoffs, and who will be on the road in LA to face the Kings on Thursday night. Find out more about the updated NHL betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th Edition
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.