In NFL Week 13, the Raiders battle the Chiefs. Although every opponent dislikes the Raiders, the Chiefs see Oakland as their top rival. Will Kansas City cover a massive -10 spread? Or, will Jon Gruden’s squad grab a victory ATS? Keep reading for the NFL odds, analysis and a preview of Chiefs vs Raiders!
Raiders vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec.1 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- TV: CBS
- ATS Odds: Chiefs -10
- Over/Under Total Odds: 51 ½
Why the Oakland Raiders are a good bet +10?
The Raiders are 0-2 against the spread in their last couple of matchups. In both games, Oakland offered points. On Sunday, the Raiders enter Arrowhead Stadium a massive underdog. This is a major rivalry. Not only that, but Oakland has shown signs in recent games that it can hang with Kanas City’s offense. In early November, the Raiders scored 31 against Detroit and 26 versus the Chargers. Kansas City’s defense allows 23.3 points per on average. Oakland can exploit that.
- Total Yards: 356.8
- Passing Yards: 234.1
- Rushing Yards: 122.7
- Points Scored: 20.7
- Total Yards: 372.8
- Passing Yards: 268.5
- Rushing Yards: 104.3
- Points Allowed: 25.8
Why the Kansas City Chiefs are a good bet -10?
Kansas City dominated the Oakland Raiders 28-10 in Week 2. Although the Chiefs have struggled during the season, they can look back to the Week 2 victory as motivation. Patrick Mahomes averages 301.7 passing yards per. That puts the Raiders at a huge disadvantage. Oakland ranks 28th against the pass. Chiefs will dominate through the air.
- Total Yards: 396.1
- Passing Yards: 301.7
- Rushing Yards: 94.4
- Points Scored: 28
- Total Yards: 375.7
- Passing Yards: 232.6
- Rushing Yards: 143.1
- Points Allowed: 23.3
NFL Week 13 Betting Trends for Raiders vs Chiefs
- Raiders are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games following a straight-up loss
- Oakland is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game
- Raiders are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Kansas City
- Chiefs are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up win
- Kansas City is 19-7 ATS in their last 26 versus the AFC West
- Chiefs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in December
Raiders vs Chiefs Final NFL Betting Analysis
On paper, it looks as if Kansas City should beat the Oakland Raiders by 3 touchdowns. That won’t be the case on Sunday, though. KC has a much better offense. But, the Raiders can control the line of scrimmage when they have the ball.
Alabama rookie Josh Jacobs has rushed for 957 yards. He has scored 7 touchdowns. Jon Gruden will call running play after running play. The Chiefs allow 143.1 rushing yards per, ranking 30th in the NFL. Behind a strong rushing attack, the Raiders should make this game close. Back Oakland.
NFL Free Pick: Oakland Raiders +10
More NFL Week 13 Betting News
- Patriots vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Browns vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- 49ers vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Day Betting Preview
- Saints vs Falcons 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Spread, Game Info & Betting Pick
- Bills vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Bears vs Lions 2019 NFL Thanksgiving Odds, Preview & Pick
- Raiders vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Chargers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Prediction
- How to Bet Eagles vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Prediction
- Packers vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 13 Lines, Preview & Expert Pick
- Buccaneers vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 13 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Redskins vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick