Seattle heads to Atlanta to battle the Falcons in what many Seahawks fans hope is a bounce back game. The Seahawks made mistake after mistake in an uncharacteristic home loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 7. Can the Seahawks pick it up in Week 8? Or, will the Falcons turn their already sunk ship around? Check out the NFL odds, a preview and a free pick for the Seahawks vs Falcons!
Seahawks vs Falcons NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Oct. 27 at 1:00pm ET
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: TBD
- Over/Under Total Odds: TBD
- Showers: 22°C/72°F
- Humidity: 78%
- Precipitation: 40%
- Wind: 9 mph ESE
- Cloud Cover: 84%
- Type of Stadium: Retractable
Why the Seattle Seahawks are a good bet ATS?
The Seahawks primarily lost to the Ravens because Russell Wilson provided his worst performance of the season. The NLF MVP candidate completed 20-of-41 for 241 yards, a TD, and a pick. The Seahawks also lost a fumble that Baltimore returned for a touchdown.
Wilson is too talented of a quarterback to have two bad games in a row. The Seahawks face an Atlanta team that the L.A. Rams dominated in Week 7. Seattle should bounce back with a much better effort in Week 8 than they had this past Sunday.
- Total Yards: 391.6
- Passing Yards: 264.6
- Rushing Yards: 127
- Points Scored: 25.9
- Total Yards: 357
- Passing Yards: 249
- Rushing Yards: 108
- Points Allowed: 25.1
Why the Atlanta Falcons are a good bet ATS?
Atlanta continued its incredible decline this season in the 10-37 loss to the Rams. There are a few positives. First, the Falcons held the Rams to only 90 rushing yards. Second, they didn’t fall apart until the third quarter. And, finally, when backup quarterback Matt Schaub entered the game, he went 6-for-6 and threw for 65 yards.
There’s a good chance Matt Schaub starts on Sunday. If Schaub gets the call, he could provide a change of pace for the Atlanta Falcons. That might be enough for the Falcons to cover the spread a big underdog at home.
- Total Yards: 367.4
- Passing Yards: 299
- Rushing Yards: 68.4
- Points Scored: 20.7
- Total Yards: 387.7
- Passing Yards: 274
- Rushing Yards: 113.7
- Points Allowed: 31.9
NFL Week 8 Betting Trends for Seahawks vs Falcons
- Seahawks are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on grass
- Seahawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a double-digit loss at home
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Seattle’s last 16 games
- Falcons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 versus the NFC
- Falcons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on grass
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 7 games at home
Seahawks vs Falcons Final NFL Betting Analysis
The Atlanta Falcons might be worse than the Miami Dolphins at this point. Sure, the Dolphins have looked horrible, but with Ryan Fitzpatrick calling the shots, Miami will at least move the football.
How can a team with Julio Jones at wide receiver only average 20.7 points per? What’s more disturbing is how Atlanta allows an average of 31.9 points per game. Coach Dan Quinn has lost control of this football team. They’re a mess in every phase of the game and even though Schaub had success spelling the injured Matt Ryan on Saturday, he must face a determined Seahawks squad in Week 8 that knows it blew a game at home 7-days prior.
It doesn’t matter what the spread is. The Seahawks will cover.
NFL Free Pick: Seattle Seahawks ATS
More NFL Week 8 Betting News
- Dolphins vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Eight (Ep. 744)
- Raiders vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Panthers vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Giants vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Chargers vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 8 Betting Lines & Expert Pick
- Eagles vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Bengals vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Buccaneers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines & Game Preview
- Week Eight Daily Fantasy Football Picks (Ep. 742)
- Cardinals vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 8 Lines, Game Analysis & Prediction
- Jets vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds, Game Preview & Betting Pick
- Redskins vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 8 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Browns vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 8 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick