The 2017 Confederations Cup has gone to the form book through the first two rounds of the group stage games, which mean that the final games in both Group A and Group B are a going to potentially be a little anti-climactic. Before this tournament began, the general consensus was that Group B would be dominated by Chile and Germany, despite the world champions sending a much weaker squad than we would have hoped for. Find the latest FIFA odds here. While neither team has been particularly overpowering through their opening two games, both have managed to pick up 4 points after tying 1-1 in the second round of games. A 1-1 tie between Cameroon and Australia in the other second round ties means that the favorites are almost certainly on their way to the semi-final, although things could go awry if either one of them were to lose their final games. Chile will close out their group stage with a game against Australia in Moscow, and it’s one that you would expect them to win comfortably. The Aussies put on a decent show against Germany, but will be more than a little disappointed at not being able to get a win against a Cameroon team that was definitely there for the taking. Chile will also be disappointed, albeit to a lesser extent, that they did not beat the Germans in a game where they certainly had the better of the chances. A tie in this one would be enough to send Chile on to the next round, but you have to believe that they are going to come out and take away any doubt early on in the proceedings.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.