Over the weekend, we saw a few more countries book their passage to the 2018 World Cup Finals in Russia, leaving just 4 of the 32 available spots open. The next few days will see those final spots filled, as we have four-second leg games on tap between now and Wednesday, which is why we have prepared a complete World Cup Playoffs Betting preview for you to cash in.The stakes are about as high as they get on an international stage, and no lead is really safe after the events of the first leg. We are going to take a closer look at the latest Soccer odds for this final 4 games to see if we can predict which 4 nations will be moving on to complete the 32-team roster for the 2018 World Cup Finals.
2018 World Cup Playoffs Betting Preview (Second Leg)
Italy vs. Sweden
- When: Monday, November 13, 2:45 p.m.
- Where: Giuseppe Meazza, Milan, Italy
- Odds to Win: Italy -1 (Over/Under at 2)
Ireland vs. Denmark
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2:45 p.m.
- Where: Aviva, Dublin, Ireland
- Odds to win: Denmark PK-120 (Over/Under at 2)
Australia vs. Honduras
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 4:00 a.m.
- Where: ANZ Stadium, Sydney, Australia
- Odds to Win: Australia -1EV (Over/Under at 2.5)
Peru vs. New Zealand
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 9:15 p.m.
- Where: National Stadium, Lima, Peru
- Odds to Win: Peru -1.5 (Over/Under at 2.5)
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Costa Rica