Ajax hosts Tottneham in Leg 2 of their Champions League matchup on Wednesday afternoon. Ajax beat Tottenham 1-0 in the first leg. Can Tottenham turn the tables on hot Ajax? Check out Champions League soccer betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Ajax-Tottenham Leg 2!
Ajax vs Tottenham 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- When: Wednesday, May 8 at 3:00pm ET
- Where: Amerstdam Arena, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Live Stream: UEFA.com
- Moneyline Odds: Ajax +105, Tottenham +221
- Over/Under Total Odds: Over 2 ½ -140, Under 2 ½ +120
Why Ajax is a good bet +105?
Ajax has been on fire. The top team in the Dutch Eredivisie hasn’t lost in 10 straight. This includes drawing 1-1 with Juventus in the first leg of their Champions League matchup. They beat Juventu s 2-1 in the second leg of their matchup.<?p>
Although the score in Leg 1 against Tottenham was only 1-0, Ajax won. If they continue playing well, they’ll beat Tottenham again for the aggregate victory.
Form Last 5
- W – 4-0 vs Willem II Tilburg
- W – 1-0 vs Tottenham
- W – 4-2 vs Vitesse Arnhem
- W – 1-0 vs FC Groningen
- W – 2-1 vs Juventus
- de Ligt
- Van de Beek
- De Jong
Why Tottenham is a good bet +221?
Although Tottenham has gone 1-4 in their last 5 matches, they’ve only allowed a single goal in each loss. That tells us Tottenham has played well even if they haven’t won.
The Hotspur has struggled to find scoring. Top player Harry Kane remains out. He won’t return for this match either. Even though that’s true, Tottenham could surprise on Wednesday. They just need someone, Dier, Alli, Hueng-min, anybody, to step it up.
Form Last 5
- L – 0-1 vs Bournemouth
- L – 0-1 vs Ajax
- L – 0-1 vs West Ham United
- W – 1-0 vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- L – 0-1 vs Manchester City
Champions League Betting Trends for Ajax vs Tottenham
- Ajax has won their last 5 matches
- Ajax has outscored their last 5 opponents 12-3
- Ajax has outscored their last 3 opponents 8-3
- Tottenham has gone 1-4 SU inn their last 5 matches
- Tottenham has been outscored 5-0 in their last 5 matches
- Tottenham is 0-3 SU in their last 3 matches
Ajax vs Tottenham Leg 2 Final Analysis
Ajax has played at a high level. Tottenham’s form isn’t that bad, though. The Hotspur have played competitive soccer in each of their last 5 matches. That gives them a shot. Unfortunately, it’s only a small shot.
Ajax has played like one of the top 3 club teams in the world. They often improve in the second game versus an opponent. After the draw with Juventus, Ajax thoroughly beat Ronaldo’s squad in the second leg. A similar result could happen on May 8. Ajax wins.
Champions League Soccer Pick: Ajax +105