As many of the domestic football seasons are entering the final few weeks, we get a little break in the action so that the players can head off to represent their respective nations in World Cup qualifying. There are great battles raging in all of the qualifying sections across the world, but one that looks a little strange right now is in South America. No-one is really surprised that Brazil have a comfortable lead atop the group, but what is downright shocking is that Argentina are currently sitting in 5th, with a legitimate shot at not qualifying for the World Cup next year of they cannot find a way to improve their current form. They will go against Chile on Thursday night, and will be able to leapfrog them into 3rd or 4th, depending on other results, with a win. Another loss for Argentina could really start to put some serious pressure on this group, as it would see them 4 points back with just 5 qualifying games remaining. You hate to classify a game as a must win, but this one certainly has that feel for Argentina. Find the latest soccer betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.