Anfield has been a perennially dull place over the recent years, largely due to the subpar performance of Liverpool in the soccer odds, and partly due to a series of bad managers leading the team. All that is about to change…! Starting this weekend when Liverpool visits the White Hart Lane on Saturday for an EPL clash against Tottenham, the Reds will have the reddest of sheriffs in town, Jurgen Klopp, leading their charges.
Still, with a good number of departed stars, the big question is; how long—if ever—will Klopp take to deliver on his promise of bringing back fun to a club whose splendour has dimmed over the recent years?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.