Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal will pay the Baggies a visit this Saturday, as they push once again for a soccer odds chance to go atop the EPL table after playing second fiddle to Manchester City for a the last month-or-so due to their inferior goal difference. A loss will put the Gunners in a terrible position, possible reducing them to fourth in the standings, given both Manchester United and Leicester City are following hot on their heels. West Brom, on the other hand, have been mediocre this season, currently lying 13th in the second half of the table with 14 points. A win against Arsenal would therefore be wildly celebrated and considered morale-boosting in their bid to climb back into the first half of the table. With everything to play for in this Saturday, here’s how we expect the game to unfold, as far as the online betting soccer lines are concerned.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds & Pick for 2019 EFL Cup Final
- Manchester United vs Liverpool 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.