Arsenal hosts Man City on Sunday, Dec. 15. The home team looks for a huge upset win in front of their home fans. Will Arsenal come close? Or, will Man City dominate Arsenal on the moneyline and handicap? Check out English Premier League odds, a preview and a free pick for Arsenal vs Manchester City!
Arsenal vs Manchester City 2019 Premier League Odds, Preview and Pick
- When: Sunday, Dec. 15 at 12:30 pm ET
- Where: Emirates Stadium, London, England
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream: NBC Sports Live
- Moneyline Odds: Arsenal +480 Man City -232
- Over/Under Total Odds: 3 ½
Why Arsenal is a good bet +480?
Arsenal is a +480 underdog to upset Manchester City on the moneyline. Arsenal has only beaten West Ham United in their last 5. But, Man City is reeling. Not only that, Arsenal scored 3 goals in 9 minutes against West Ham United. Even though Manchester City is better, Arsenal could pull off the upset on their home pitch.
Form Last 5
- D – 2-2 vs Standard Liege
- W – 3-1 vs West Ham
- L – 1-2 vs Brighton & Hove Albion
- D – 2-2 vs Norwich City
- L – 1-2 vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Why Manchester City is a good bet -1 ½?
In the first half of the EPL Season, Man City underperformed. The preseason favorites are 14 points behind Liverpool. They have to step it up in the second half to have a miracle shot. They can start the step-up this Sunday. A 2 to 3 goal victory over Arsenal should at least signal Manchester City isn’t going anywhere.
Form Last 5
- W – 4-1 vs Dynamo Zagreb
- L – 1-2 vs Manchester United
- W – 4-1 vs Burnley
- D – 2-2 vs Newcastle
- D – 1-1 vs Shakhtar Donetsk
Premier League Betting Trends for Arsenal vs Manchester City
- Arsenal has a win out of their last 5
- In their last 5 matches, Arsenal has drawn twice
- Arsenal has lost twice in their last 5 matches
- Opponents and Arsenal have both scored 9 goals in their last 5 matches
- Manchester City has won twice in their last 5 matches
- Man City is 2 draws and a loss in their last 5
- In their last 5 matches, Manchester City has outscored their opponents 12-7
Arsenal vs Manchester City Premier League Betting Analysis
Not only must Manchester City step it up, but Liverpool must implode. That’s the only way for Man City to win the English Premier League. With that in mind, Man City might decide to turn their attention to the Champions League.
A Champions League victory would salvage the season. This game on Sunday doesn’t mean much to Manchester City. It means a ton to Arsenal. Can the Gunners upset one of the top teams in EPL?
Yes, they could. Manchester City won’t put forth as much effort against Arsenal as they will in their future Champions League matches. They can’t afford a top player like Kevin De Bruyne getting hurt. Consider two plays on Sunday: Arsenal to win and the draw. Manchester City should underperform while Arsenal should provide a spirited performance.
Premier League Soccer Pick: Arsenal +480 or Draw +404