The quarter-finals of the Champions League has arrived, and we have many of the familiar old names still alive and well in the competition. Among the elite of European football sits one team that most would consider to be a surprise. While have become used to seeing the current English champion still in the hunt at this stage of the competition, the fact that Leicester City have struggled so badly this season, suggested that they would be lucky to escape the group stages. The Foxes have thrived in Europe, though, and are thoroughly deserving of their spot in the final eight. This, though, may be their sternest test, as they are going against an Atletico Madrid team that has some recent Champions League pedigree to draw upon. For Leicester, the first leg of this match-up is crucial, as they will not want to dig themselves a hole that is impossible to get out of. Madrid will be looking to hammer home their advantage as quickly as possible, so we can expect a little bit of a cat and mouse game in this one, I believe. Find the latest soccer betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.