The Champions League is arguably the most prestigious club tournament in the world, simply because of the caliber of teams that take part, as well as the quality of football that we see played each year. The tournament has delivered some of the more memorable matches in recent memory, and perhaps none more dramatic than the second leg match-up between Barcelona and PSG in the round of 16. The tie looked to be over after the first leg, with PSG heading to Spain with a 4-0 lead, but Barcelona pulled off a miracle, scoring 3 times in the closing minutes to record a 6-1 win that moved them into the quarter-finals and a match-up with Italian giants Juventus. Barcelona are going to need to pull off another miracle if they hope to move on once more, as they head into the second leg of this match-up down 3-0. The Italians are a good deal tighter on the offensive side of the ball, so you have to feel as though this task is going to be a whole lot tougher than the one they had versus PSG. Find out the latest soccer betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.