UEFA Champions league will be returning this Tuesday, meaning we will be having some mid-week soccer odds opportunities as we watch our stars do their thing on the pitch. Amongst the most anticipated games will be Barcelona against Roma at the Camp Nou, which comes with mega implications for the Group E top-2 spots. Coming off a strong run of results, including a thumping weekend win over Real Madrid, Barcelona will be out to carry on with their fine form against the Italians. The last time the two met was in the first leg of the group stages this season, a game Roma held Barcelona to a 2-2 draw in Italy. Can Roma repeat another strong performance against Barca, or will the Catalans hold serve at home? Read on below for a succinct preview of the showdown..
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.